Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

Daily mail disagrees with you, they claim it was false. a

Egypt's 'plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives' branded completely false

The controversial new 'farewell intercourse' law was claimed, in Arab media, to be part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Egypts-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-DEAD-wives-branded-completely-false.html#ixzz2SuQbXS8t

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

Someone has definitely upset you today old bean, calm down take a tablet you'll not get an argument on here, as all it will do is result in a ban for someone daring to correct you.

I don't know about that particular story but I think the media tends to treat all religions in the same way, that is highlighting negative aspects of the faith and largely ignoring the positive stories.

That, however is the business they're in, and I think they do the same with most subjects, so on one hand I think they probably do 'stretch the truth' a little about Islam, but on the other I don't think highlighting Islam is necessary, as they do the same with most subjects.

On the other hand I don't see any alternative media that doesn't do the same, and actually probably to a greater extent, so really you're asking a non question.

The question should really be 'Does media stretch the truth to sell stories', to which I would say yes.

This is not spinning , its telling out right disgusting lies.

there are lots of examples were they also spin the truth to suite their agenda,

MAKING MONEY IS NOT THEIR TOP PRIORITY , is it?

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 17:52 ----------

Someone has definitely upset you today old bean, calm down take a tablet you'll not get an argument on here, as all it will do is result in a ban for someone daring to correct you.

Im the one here correcting the mainsream liars who were the first to speak of this disgusting lie.

Im happy to be corrected by any one . and no we dont need insults.

This is not spinning , its telling out right disgusting lies.

there are lots of examples were they also spin the truth to suite their agenda,

MAKING MONEY IS NOT THEIR TOP PRIORITY , is it?

I'm sure making money is their top priority, unless you think the press has an agenda which they priorotise over making a profit, if you have evidence that this is the case please share it.

While you're at it could you share the answers to the questions I asked you on the other two (this is getting silly now) threads that you've blatantly ignored.

I'm sure making money is their top priority, unless you think the press has an agenda which they priorotise over making a profit, if you have evidence that this is the case please share it.

While you're at it could you share the answers to the questions I asked you on the other two (this is getting silly now) threads that you've blatantly ignored.

Yes I do

there have been many cases were large media outlets have lost money while printing news etc

then we have even bigger companies who own media and also own other aspects of industry and commerce ( THERE IS ALWAYS MEDIA HYPE , PROPAGANDA AND CLASH OF INTERESTS )

yet they are bank rolled by the company they belong to.

I have not Ignored anything , you sometimes ask me strange things like , why is Islam, Christianity and Judaism considers the 3 great religions.

Spreading hate to make money is not beyond them also in some aspects i must agree.

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 18:05 ----------

But they were all Muslims :hihi:

i dont understand?

Yes I do

there have been many cases were large media outlets have lost money while printing news etc

then we have even bigger companies who own media and also own other aspects of industry and commerce ( THERE IS ALWAYS MEDIA HYPE , PROPAGANDA AND CLASH OF INTERESTS )

yet they are bank rolled by the company they belong to.

Spreading hate to make money is not beyond them also in some aspects i must agree.

and the evidence? or did that vital part of what I asked you slip by unnoticed?

I have not Ignored anything , you sometimes ask me strange things like , why is Islam, Christianity and Judaism considers the 3 great religions[/Quote]

Why is it a strange thing to ask, you stated they were the three greatest religions, I merely asked why you thought that and what criteria you were using to make that assesment.

I didn't just pluck the question out of thin air, you made a statement - I just want to know your reasoning for that statement.

Im the one here correcting the mainsream liars who were the first to speak of this disgusting lie.

Why here though?

Why not create your own "Islam - The Real Story" blog and post this stuff there instead.

I don't really understand what you're trying to achieve here, other than to badly promote your religion. We all know the press aren't 100% accurate, and that certain aspects of it are quite happy to publish stories they know to be inaccurate because it pushes forward their agenda and/or it's what their readership want to read.

OT... There are two reasons I think religion should be banned. 1) to stop morons from using it to justify attacking others and 2) to stop morons from promoting it as a sky-pixie given truth that everyone should adopt.

OT... There are two reasons I think religion should be banned. 1) to stop morons from using it to justify attacking others and 2) to stop morons from promoting it as a sky-pixie given truth that everyone should adopt.

I think people who think banning religions is a good idea are dangerous fools.

Archived