Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

T

Im the one here correcting the mainsream liars who were the first to speak of this disgusting lie.

The mainstream press apears to be correcting the Arab press.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/egypt-farewell-intercourse-law-a-hoax-by-mubarak-supporters-74025/

Reports stemming from the Arab media indicating that Egypt's newly elected, Muslim-dominated Parliament has introduced a "farewell intercourse" law, which would allow husbands to have sex with their wives up to six hours after death, are being called fabrications planted by supporters of former President Hosni Mubarak.

I think people who think banning religions is a good idea are dangerous fools.

No more dangerous than those willing to kill someone because they believe in the 'wrong' sky pixie.

I have no problem with the 99.9% of people who practice religion, it just a shame there's the 0.1% who want to use it to ruin other people's lives, when I believe that it was only created in order to improve lives.

Religions have done a lot of good over the millenia they have existed, but that good work is now getting forgotten because of the number of morons who want to use it for oppression.

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

I wouldn't worry too much about it, all religions get criticised even by each other.

By not being connected to any religious organisation atheists are able to avoid collective blame for any faults and flaws associated with any individual religion.

I suppose atheism does have its advantages sometimes.;)

No more dangerous than those willing to kill someone because they believe in the 'wrong' sky pixie.

I have no problem with the 99.9% of people who practice religion, it just a shame there's the 0.1% who want to use it to ruin other people's lives, when I believe that it was only created in order to improve lives.

Religions have done a lot of good over the millenia they have existed, but that good work is now getting forgotten because of the number of morons who want to use it for oppression.

I entirely agree with you. What horrifies me is that a person who (from what I've seen on here ) is intelligent, humane and reasonable can acknowledge that most religious people are harmless while at the same time suggesting that their beliefs and practises should be made illegal.

'Banning' religions is something one expects from totalitarian loonies and extremist hatefreaks. Not from apparently sane folk like yourself.

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 18:28 ----------

Even I would doubt the voracity of this story...they wouldnt ...would they ? and come on why would they ?

Lol. You mean veracity.

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

You seem to have missed Arab news outlet Al Arabiya off your list :huh:

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html

do you care about the truth?
Look mate, anyone who believes in a mythical sky pixie, be it God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha or whoever, shouldn't be surprised when folks extract the urine out of them. You have your delusions, that's fine, I'm glad they make you happy - just don't expect me not to find them funny, OK?

Now, on the other hand, Jedi believers and my next door neighbour, who tells me he's got fairies that live at the bottom of his garden...

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived