Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

So HAVE the Egyptian passed the law? If not what ARE you going on about??

Which would you rather have lies about islam or muslims killing lots of innocent people all around the world?

Hardly lies is it?

I rather not have either,

seems like you are fine with DISGUSTING LIES being spread about Islam.

as for killing innocent people

how about the half million that's 500,000 kinds and babies being killed by imposed sanction on iraq for more than a decade? Just one recent example of Innocents killed, the bad news is that most of the time the numbers aren't counted when carpet bombing "muslim" areas like north Pakistan or Libya,

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 19:22 ----------

So HAVE the Egyptian passed the law? If not what ARE you going on about??

the story is unthinkable too people not so full of hate due to the media fuled lies.

of coarse its NOT true, how on earth could such a big lie be true?

but who said tell a big enough lie and most would believe it

1.4 million articale on the subject im sure some are believing it

especially all the anti Islam hate websites around.

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 19:23 ----------

Reported by the Mail? Well, yes...

Egypt's 'plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives' branded completely false

Huffington Post?

LINK

The Blaze?

Report: Egypt’s Proposed ‘Farewell Intercourse Law’ Dismissed as ‘Complete Nonsense’

Look at the dates on these stories.

Not exactly Mr. Current Affairs are you?

i do not understand,what u saying,

becuase the story is old its not worth talking about?

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

"farewell intercourse" was a subject taken on by many many mainstream medias.

The horrible lies repeated thousands of times ( as all media now days just copy from one another ) suggested that Muslims in Egypt had passed a law allowing men to have sex with their dead wives.

1.4 million hits on gooogle.

reported by:

daily mail

huffington post

the blaze

rt

etc etc etc

example of modern day propaganda , guess the mainstream media do have a agenda set by the people who control it, do they?

open thread comments please.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=farewell+incorase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&gs_rn=12&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=farewell%20intercourse&cp=20&gs_id=ia&xhr=t&q=farewell+intercourse+law&es_nrs=true&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=17B&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&oq=farewell+intercourse&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k&fp=73e27a103b972294&biw=1280&bih=892

Why do you choose to interpret the story being about Islam rather than Egypt?

I've had a look at I4m2's threads. Crikey. Caused a bit of a chuckle.

But more importantly, the site is now telling me of Islamic girls who may wish to marry me...

The adds I see are trying to sell me sheds - what's wrong with me islamic women??? :mad: :mad:

Archived