Disusting Mainstream Media Lies About Islam - Farewell Intercourse

Yet another outlandish media hype about Islam.

If only radicals could laugh at the absurdity of the lie rather than get all jittery and want to burn, shoot, maim or kill anything that moves which offends their delicate sensibilities, everyone would feel a little more relaxed. Anyone noticed that weird political and religious nutters lack humour?

Talk about taking the bait..chill out for christs sake..you're squealing to an audience of no one. Can't wait for Radical Islamist's to make an equivalent of the Life of Brian:rolleyes:

Why do you choose to interpret the story being about Islam rather than Egypt?

Good point.

Add to that to repeated use of the words "hate" and "hatred" against people for merely disagreeing with him.

That's a rather worrying tinderbox of paranoid anger on display.

why do all these religious nutjobs think the world revolves around them and their religion. Boohoo Islam is so hard done to yadda yadda. Just get on with it and quit your moaning and leave the rest of us in peace.

Im getting the 'Muslim Matrimonials' too! (Also one for bar stools!)

i promise thats not me.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 17:51 ----------

Why do you choose to interpret the story being about Islam rather than Egypt?

cuz each of the media lie machines has implied that this is a Islamic ruling.

the media monsters who like to tell BIG and small lies are saying Islam would allow necrophilia , when the truth is In Islam Like Judaism YOU must bury the person within in 24 hours time.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 17:55 ----------

If only radicals could laugh at the absurdity of the lie rather than get all jittery and want to burn, shoot, maim or kill anything that moves which offends their delicate sensibilities, everyone would feel a little more relaxed. Anyone noticed that weird political and religious nutters lack humour?

Talk about taking the bait..chill out for christs sake..you're squealing to an audience of no one. Can't wait for Radical Islamist's to make an equivalent of the Life of Brian:rolleyes:

Its more dangerous to make up disgusting lies , especially using mass media as you will always have a ignorant part of society which take the story "Hook line and sinker"

if you were Jewish and a few hundred media outlets said "new Jewish law allows the eating of children" would you be offended? ( i bloody wud be , even if i were not jewish )

question ? Do blatant outright DISGUSTING lies not offend you?

or are lies more of a normal thing?

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 17:56 ----------

why do all these religious nutjobs think the world revolves around them and their religion. Boohoo Islam is so hard done to yadda yadda. Just get on with it and quit your moaning and leave the rest of us in peace.

so making up horrible lies is ok with you?

nothing too say about this particular evil horrible lie?

i promise thats not me.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 17:51 ----------

cuz each of the media lie machines has implied that this is a Islamic ruling.

the media monsters who like to tell BIG and small lies are saying Islam would allow necrophilia , when the truth is In Islam Like Judaism YOU must bury the person within in 24 hours time.

Really think you need to get a grip on reality my friend, this is Sheffield in the 21st century nobody believes anything they read in newspapers any more and you are giving the impression that you don't like the country you have chosen to live in

Really think you need to get a grip on reality my friend, this is Sheffield in the 21st century nobody believes anything they read in newspapers any more and you are giving the impression that you don't like the country you have chosen to live in

i also have a home in north africa if i didnt like it here i would spend more time there. so wouild a lot of other people.

people do belive what the media tells them

99% of the people only rely on the media .

but tell me how is showing a lie about islam saying that i dont like my home which is sheffield?

come on tell me.

ive been accused of a liar, trogen horse other pathetic name calling

BUT NO ONE CAN BACK IT UP.

FYI- there are hundreds more stories which are lies.

========================================================

Another example of media hype creating hate on a mass scale for as little as 50p?

"MUSLIMS OUTRAGE AT SWIMMING POOL"

" MUSLIMS FORCE SWIMMERS TOO COVER UP"

ETC ETC ETC

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/non-story-about-local-pool-forces.html

i also have a home in north africa if i didnt like it here i would spend more time there. so wouild a lot of other people.

people do belive what the media tells them

99% of the people only rely on the media .

but tell me how is showing a lie about islam saying that i dont like my home which is sheffield?

come on tell me.

ive been accused of a liar, trogen horse other pathetic name calling

BUT NO ONE CAN BACK IT UP.

FYI- there are hundreds more stories which are lies.

peep- show David Mitchell exposing some more anti Islam media fabrication lies. in comedy form.

if you dont agree what is written in the media, complain to the media. people have a right to make their own judgements, and not be driven as to what is right or wrong by you.

if you dont agree what is written in the media, complain to the media. people have a right to make their own judgements, and not be driven as to what is right or wrong by you.

People make up their own minds after hearing stories on the media.

if a story is completely a BIG lie, the reader will make a judgement on the subject due too lies.

Do you think the story about necrofilla was right or wrong?

or how about the "Muslims force swimmers too cover up story "? is that right or wrong ?

Archived