Is bullying over-rated?

Hi

A friend has mentioned his 13 yr old daughter is getting bullied. But how can you trust what your kids tell you?

Who is responsible for children getting bullied at school?

mates daughter got bullied by a gang of girls...he went through the correct channels but got no joy....

the bullies parents got a polite phone call....the bullying stopped instantly...

mates daughter got bullied by a gang of girls...he went through the correct channels but got no joy....

the bullies parents got a polite phone call....the bullying stopped instantly...

Sometimes that is the only way to deal with it.

Hi

A friend has mentioned his 13 yr old daughter is getting bullied. But how can you trust what your kids tell you?

Should everyone on this forum pick on you all day everyday till you get the answer to your question?

What would you do if your 13 year old said she'd been sexually assaulted?

Ridiculous comment!

Hi

We all remember what its like at school and what kids do . Kids have always, and always will call each other names . Thats all it is , nothing more. Its not bullying , its just kids doing what kids do .............

Hi

I think more genuine cases of harsh bullying happen during your teens.

Although I remember at junior school of being accused of bullying someone who I had barely even spoken to nevermind anything else. It turns out it was another kid in my class doing the bullying BUT I got punished for it. That was my earliest memory of experiencing an injustice and no matter how much a protested it wasn't me the teacher wasn't having any of it. Even though the so called victim didn't even know my name!

The taddle tales and downright BS certainly happens a lot in the pre-teen years. Especially when parents think their kids are little darlings when really they are little s**t stirrers.

We all remember what its like at school and what kids do . Kids have always, and always will call each other names . Thats all it is , nothing more. Its not bullying , its just kids doing what kids do .............

Good luck defending that ridicuous statement

Good luck defending that ridicuous statement

Bullying is just that, bullying. Bullying is not, things like assault. That is one reason why, as kids get older, the schools cannot cope with something that can turn into a matter for the police. As teachers have very few powers to punish violent children.

What about the children who are driven to suicide by bullying?

What about the children who are driven to suicide by bullying?

Quite. Bullying is horrific and can result in tragic consequences. And now it extends to cyber bullying. Shy Keenan's son recently killed himself as a result of bullying.

Archived