Worst Places on Earth

Hello, which places on earth would you class as the most repugnant places you could ever live, and don't say Sheffield :hihi:

I was thinking countries more like, especially dictatorships and genocidal ones.

Maybe Burma, North Korea and too many to mention in the Middle East, I don't know but one thing is for sure.

Going on the tragedies in Bangladesh recently with forced slave labour bringing an unjust public disaster, there must be other places.

Any majority Muslim country.

North Korea.

A lot of central America is violent too, Mexico, Honduras.

Siberia sounds a bit dire.

How many have you visited?

Thought so. Nothing like blind prejudice over experience.

How many have you visited?

Thought so. Nothing like blind prejudice over experience.

None. I haven't been to North Korea either, though funnily enough you didn't pick up on that one and accuse me of "blind prejudice" because of it. Perhaps you should examine your own prejudices?

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 21:33 ----------

Going on the tragedies in Bangladesh recently with forced slave labour bringing an unjust public disaster, there must be other places.

It wasn't forced slave labour unless I've missed the news reports saying that.

It was low paid by our standards, probably reasonable by local Bangladeshi standards, but that doesn't make it forced or slavery.

It all depends on how rich you are. You could live like a king in any country in the world if you had the cash.

v true, no matter how crappy, the leaders and rest of the ruling elite do alright in their palaces as they line their pockets.

Archived