Worst Places on Earth

Morris avenue, Jaywick, Essex

google maps it.....been working there for a few weeks...people laid on the sofa shooting up while a sparky is wiring up a heating system:o

Never, they really do that?

You should come round my end, loads of freaks around here :hihi:

google maps it.....been working there for a few weeks...people laid on the sofa shooting up while a sparky is wiring up a heating system:o

Just had a google up that road, it looks like one of those American hick towns that have been destroyed by angel dust.

I remember my father telling me when he worked on the YEB they did a job just off Havelock Square, the prostitute carried on her trade while my dad and his mate changed the meter ... nothing changes!!!

I remember my father telling me when he worked on the YEB they did a job just off Havelock Square, the prostitute carried on her trade while my dad and his mate changed the meter ... nothing changes!!!

Did the prostitutes run on meters too :hihi:

I'll bet she had one of those free enterprise works stickers in her window?

Archived