Dance Class for Kids?

Hi there. My 3 year old daughter is really into dancing, and I was wondering if there were any dance classes run for kids as young as her? I can find many that cater for age 5 and up, but none that are suitable for a 3 year old. Obviously I'm not looking for anything too structured - just a bit of jumping up and down to music (a bit like the old gatecrasher days down the wicker!:love: )!

Any ideas, please let me know. Ideally the classes would be in the crookes, broomhill, crosspool area but that's probably asking for too much.

Thanks!

Mr. Mystery - magic for all ages and all events, from kids parties to wedding receptions! PM for details.

Not in the right area I know but there's one in Stocksbridge that's for that kind of age group as I've recently seen the posters at the local nursery school and am planning to take my 3 year old daughter in the summer time.If you want the phone number I can it for you but am not going back up to school until after the holidays.It covers tap, ballet and theatre dance and think it is at Cedar Road Community Centre.

Can't comment on your area but my niece has been dancing and performing since about 3yrs.... She is 11 now and has won so many cups it's ubelievable and has been in many plays.... not sure if She will make it though as She does look a bit like my Bro. :hihi:

Yes, you could try Mandy Horne or June Adams of Ecco Dance at Burton Street at Hillsborough. She takes tiny tots right through to adult dancers. The number for the main office is 2332908 and they can pass a message on to her.

Archived