Are UKIP racist homophobes?

Are UKIP racist homophobes?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are UKIP racist homophobes?

• UKIP are racist.
    • UKIP are homophobes.
    • UKIP ae racist homophobes.
    • UKIP are neither racist nor homophobes.
    • UKIP are racist but I don't know if they are homophobes.
    • UKIP aren't racist but I don't know if they are homophobes.
    • Don't know.
    • Anarchism.

Define racism, if it means hatred of other races then no they are not, if it means pride inones own race. Whats the problem?

I am a member of the human race and very pleased to be so.

Re homophobia, show me one man or woman who has not had a homosexual experience and I will show you a liar.

Why dont we debate serious things?

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 01:18 ----------

I've only ever voted once, the first time i was able for the novelty. I've not bothered since as it's utterly pointless.

Good men and women have died for the right to vote and you cant be bothered. Sad.]

I've understand that they aren't, like the ridiculous and hypocritical morons BNP are, who tried to align their failing poll showing with UKIP (even in a recession). They may have BNP infiltrators?

Patrick Moore, the late, great English astronomer, was a supporter. I guess that they support this country's interests without the imbercilic and laughable EDL/BNP idiocy, lunacy and unstable mouth-frothing?

No evidence they are either, so voted no.

That wont matter,between now and the elections they will be tarred with everything.The other parties are running scared and will stoop to any low tricks they can muster............

I think you could equally say they died for freedom, and the freedom to have one's own opinions. :roll:

I'll forego the insult. :loopy:

No insult intended. The word freedom, it seems to me, is a cop out, it can mean anything to anyone who wants to use it.

The right to vote was obtained by people who sacrificed themselves to give you and me the right to elect those who govern us. Not some banal etherial concept of "freedom".

The fact that you neither (apparently) stand for election yourself o vote for those who most closely reflect your views is,in my opinion, a betrayal of those who have created the democracy you, hopefully, thrive in.

Please reflect on this and maybe you will accept that you should participate.

No insult intended. The word freedom, it seems to me, is a cop out, it can mean anything to anyone who wants to use it.

The right to vote was obtained by people who sacrificed themselves to give you and me the right to elect those who govern us. Not some banal etherial concept of "freedom".

The fact that you neither (apparently) stand for election yourself o vote for those who most closely reflect your views is,in my opinion, a betrayal of those who have created the democracy you, hopefully, thrive in.

Please reflect on this and maybe you will accept that you should participate.

No.

Archived