Best daily/sunday newspaper

your judgement is wrong on that one, plenty of mails are unsold every day

So you are not familier with my local news vendors sales are you?

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 19:44 ----------

Personally I'd rather be robbed of my money than willingly give it to a slopsucker.

slopsucker - /slop'suhk-r/ A lowest-priority task that only runs when the computer would otherwise be idle. Also called a "hungry puppy" or "bottom feeder" (after the fishermen's and naturalists' term for finny creatures who subsist on the primordial ooze).

One common variety of slopsucker hunts for large prime numbers.

Whats that got to do with the price of eggs or a news paper choice,

I probably am actually, more to the point one vendor is not very much to form a judgement with regards to sales. also they should never be selling out and I actually doubt that they do on regular basis.

sunday sport is best.

Forgot all about the -ankers weekly.

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 19:52 ----------

If you want your daily fix of racist ranting and overblown stories then the mail is the way to go.

Never has anything be more untrue than that statement in fact it may be called liable.I will forward it to the mails news room.

I'm quaking in my boots I really am.

Not everyone agrees the mail is the best paper on earth you know.

Thats what the forum is all about , making your view known,but printing lies is another thing.

Whats that got to do with the price of eggs or a news paper choice,

Slopsucker = bottom feeder = lowest common denominator = riffraff= DM = Sun = S Sport. Nothing to do with eggs, but my choice not to buy and support such trash.

I probably am actually, more to the point one vendor is not very much to form a judgement with regards to sales. also they should never be selling out and I actually doubt that they do on regular basis.

Call in at a stocksbridge news agent and check with the manager the mail is the second best seller after the sun nationally.I would imagine the guardian and observer are the poorest sellers.

Call in at a stocksbridge news agent and check with the manager the mail is the second best seller after the sun nationally.I would imagine the guardian and observer are the poorest sellers.

why? that won't prove that the Dm is the 'Best' paper, being the best selling of a poor and poorer selling bunch doesn't either nor does selling out at a village newsagent.

In fact the daily mail and Stocksbridge is a bit like bangers and mash.

Archived