Best daily/sunday newspaper

Anybody who buys a newspaper in this country is an idiot who helps perpetuate lies and half truths and ruin people's lives. I wouldn't wipe my arse with any of them.

We have progressed and use toilet paper.

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 20:38 ----------

Are you for real? Reporting another poster to a newspaper? This sort of thing has happened a few times on here and it makes me cringe every time.

Why not just debate the points made? Nothing to "debate"

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 13:14 ----------

I have never "Reported" another poster to a news paper i just said i would forward the remarks to the mails news desk, they never replied so they can't be that bothered.

What does that say about Stocksbridge?

No idea what you are on about.

We have progressed and use toilet paper.

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 20:38 ----------

No idea what you are on about.

I would say forwarding the remarks to alert the paper to a possible libel is pretty much reporting it.

A bit of advice for you. Get out, meet people.

because quite clearly they were out of their depth as soon as someone responded.

If you don't like the mail thats fine, we were discussing which is your favorite news paper,and it turned into a slagging match, as usual on this forum.

---------- Post added 13-05-2013 at 20:48 ----------

I would say forwarding the remarks to alert the paper to a possible libel is pretty much reporting it.

A bit of advice for you. Get out, meet people.

Thats not bad advise.

Archived