Rotherham council treatment of a gay man

It is impossible to give any useful advice as the OP chooses not to explain what the real problem is.

Are we talking about a resident requiring service?

Are we talking about an employee of the Council?

Are we talking about a Councillor?

With so little to go on, all I would say is get all your ducks in a row.

Hi we are talking about a Rotherham resident not a member of staff or councillor

My friend basically is GAY RMBC are unwilling to remove infirmation on their systems regarding him. This information is only on their system because he is GAY if he was not he would not have this issue if you want further details regarding the exact issue PM me please

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:43 ----------

And no it's not a rant it's advice on where to go next what's the next step on who and how to complain thank you

I could be naive here but what service could the council be withholding because your mate is gay.

I can understand having an issue with incorrect information - but what can this actually impact on.Surely there is no information a gay man can have on file that any one else can't have - except being gay.

Hi we are talking about a Rotherham resident not a member of staff or councillor

My friend basically is GAY RMBC are unwilling to remove infirmation on their systems regarding him. This information is only on their system because he is GAY if he was not he would not have this issue if you want further details regarding the exact issue PM me please

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 09:43 ----------

And no it's not a rant it's advice on where to go next what's the next step on who and how to complain thank you

i gave you a answer in post 11 on where to go try there. regarding issues kept by the council (about certain people) are you saying there shouldnt be any?

Archived