Rotherham council treatment of a gay man

Do you think anybody does have a right to compensation?

actually very few!! its partly because of the "claim" culture that this country is in such a mess, its too easy to claim with all the "no win no fee" solicitors and legislation, thats why there are so many claims nowadays in all walks of life, cars, employment, even shopping ! slip on a banana skins whoops!! theres a claim:suspect: and people use all sorts to enhance their claim, vulnerability, ethnic gender, sexual preference, actual gender:loopy::loopy: of course there are grounds for compensation, i.e damage to property, vehicle, person that is wilful or negligent.

actually very few!! its partly because of the "claim" culture that this country is in such a mess, its too easy to claim with all the "no win no fee" solicitors and legislation, thats why there are so many claims nowadays in all walks of life, cars, employment, even shopping ! slip on a banana skins whoops!! theres a claim:suspect: and people use all sorts to enhance their claim, vulnerability, ethnic gender, sexual preference, actual gender:loopy::loopy:of course there are grounds for compensation, i.e damage to property, vehicle, person that is wilful or negligent.

Good to know.

I've told you the basics there is information RMBC hold on their systems that are incorrect and need removing my friends complained got no where what else do you need to know the information held us confidential giving you that does not change your answers where he goes next for help surely it would be the same whatever the information.

So you are saying he is gay and RMBC have this on file, so if he is gay what information is incorrect?

Archived