Baseball in Sheffield

Hi, just to let you know if anyone out there is interested in playing Baseball, then Sheffield has a well established team - Sheffield Bladerunners. We're always looking to get more people into the game, or give people who have played a place to play. We have a website at sheffieldbladerunners.weebly.com as well as being on facebook and twitter @bladerunnersBBC . Hopefully this should give you a chance to learn about who we are. We'd love to give more people a chance to get into the game.

I'll try to get back to anyone who comments on this thread and you can contact the team directly via the 'contact' function on our website.

We have several new players, learning and playing for us this season - so there is no better time to get into the sport - hope to see or hear from you soon. -Rich (coach and player)

Hi, just to let you know if anyone out there is interested in playing Baseball, then Sheffield has a well established team - Sheffield Bladerunners. We're always looking to get more people into the game, or give people who have played a place to play. We have a website at sheffieldbladerunners.weebly.com as well as being on facebook and twitter @bladerunnersBBC . Hopefully this should give you a chance to learn about who we are. We'd love to give more people a chance to get into the game.

I'll try to get back to anyone who comments on this thread and you can contact the team directly via the 'contact' function on our website.

We have several new players, learning and playing for us this season - so there is no better time to get into the sport - hope to see or hear from you soon. -Rich (coach and player)

I'll check you're site out when im home later. I was recently thinking of starting a thread asking if anyone played Baseball and never got around to it. Where do you play ?

Hi, nice to hear from you, hopefully by now you'll have had chance to check out the website and you'll have seen we currently play up near high green where we are currently developing a new 'diamond' ,if you use the contact button on the website, Nick - the teams manager, can add you to our email group and keep you up to date with everything thats going on and then if you want to come down and join in we'll get you involved. - hope you see you soon if your interested - Rich

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 23:54 ----------

Training this Wednesday (29th) 6pm , anyone welcome. see the Sheffield Bladerunners Baseball Clubs's website ( sheffieldbladerunners.weebly.com ) for direction to our ground. hope to see you there.

• 3 weeks later...

Even if you've never played before, there's no better time to give Baseball a try. We've got a new coach from the Dominican Republic and he's looking forward to getting new people into the sport. We will be holding a training session next Wed. from 6pm, feel free to come along. Check out our website for directions, or contact me for details.

Home game this Sunday against Manchester, Game 1 starts at 12pm, come along and check it out.

Archived