Tai chi quigong sheffield

pedro1

Does anyone know anywhere in sheffield where they teach tai chi quigong ( think that`s how it`s spealt. The wife did it on hols and would like to learn more.

Is she going to practice it on you pedro for having those sexy parties while she was away? Help to heal your mind of all it's impurities :hihi:

I *think* it's spelt QI GONG (and pronounced "Chee Gong")

I should know - worked on a web site for one of THE masters of the art (Michael Tse) some years ago. The web site (looking a little tired these days..) is here: http://www.qimagazine.co.uk/

In terms of Sheffield connections, I've seen a notice about it in Zed on The Edge health foods shop - perhaps ask in there (Nether Edge crossroads)

Hope that helps.

when people say quigong/chi kung they are usually referring to the immortal family baduanjin exercises these are taoist in origin and are for health, vitality and have methods to cultivate sexual energies too. These are not part of the tai chi syllabus but many teachers teach them as an aside or say they are part of the syllabus because they have not learned the nei kung...

The tai chi syllabus has the tai chi nei gung exercises it is oral tradition that these were passed down by the founder Chang San Feng. These have similar benefits but are more martially focused.

My teacher Peter Ellis in Nottingham is able to teach both(nei gung only after training tai chi chuan for some time).

Neil

Is she going to practice it on you pedro for having those sexy parties while she was away? Help to heal your mind of all it's impurities :hihi:

Sssshhhhh. Don`t tell her about those parties. There`s only me and you that know.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a very good class in kingfield hall, brincliffe crescent, off psalter lane

mon, tues, thurs - 7 til half 8

the class has been running for over 25 years

it is wu style tai chi, taught by david barrow - his teacher is the grandmaster for the style in the world, so it's a good source

friendly relaxed classes, top tuition

:-)

Hi

I am a teacher of Tai Chi and Chi Kung, and have just started teaching in the Sheffield area.

I have a class running at the Fitness first studio in Millhouses on Sunday afternoons at 4.30pm untill 6.00pm. The first lesson is free, and then will be £5.00 per lesson thereafter.

I am starting another class at the Fitness first studio in Hillsborough on Monday 10th April at 1.00pm untill 2.30pm. Again, first lesson is free, and

£5.00 per lesson after that.

The class is for beginners, and is gentle and very relaxed with the emphasis on the health benifits of Tai chi, and some fun along the way.

It would be great to see you there,

Barry

07801 430104

Archived