Dental Advise Needed re Bridge..

Hello

I had a bridge fitted 5 years ago, it spans six teeth and cost £2,400, gulp! Its now a little bit loose. I visited the dentist who advised me there is no alternative than to put up with the wobble, have a new bridge or a denture :o:mad:....

Has anyone had some treatment apart from these for such a problem? I thought it was just a matter of re cementing it in.. :help: And what about treatment abroad, anyone tried this?......

Hello

I had a bridge fitted 5 years ago, it spans six teeth and cost £2,400, gulp! Its now a little bit loose. I visited the dentist who advised me there is no alternative than to put up with the wobble, have a new bridge or a denture :o:mad:....

Has anyone had some treatment apart from these for such a problem? I thought it was just a matter of re cementing it in.. :help: And what about treatment abroad, anyone tried this?......

Thats what i would have thought aswell,maybe worth trying another dentist.

Archived