First bar you ever went into in Sheffield town centre

DapperDan

i think mine was 'Berlins' - now called Purple i think.... don't remember having a ball in there, always felt a little tense. - i've just sheddered realising that was 13 years ago! - oh my god i'm getting old!

My first club was next door in Isabelle's - now that was a great place until they turned it in to... i think it was Europa ???? didn't have the same appeal.

Do you remeber your first drunken half pound cheese burger from Pepe's - wow how good do they taste!!!!! :thumbsup:

The Mulberry tavern.......was about fifteen, (21years ago) trying to impress the slightly older girl i was going out with from school........remember ordering a pint but was shaking that much through fear of being caught underage drinking.....i ended up with a half!!

Think it was about 70p a pint then but not sure!

The Marples in Fitzalan Square in the mid 70's. I was 15 at the time and they didn't seem to have any qualms about serving obviously under-age drinkers :shocked:

I also occasionally visited the Crucible Theatre's bar when I was 16-19 and never got asked my age until I was over 18 :confused:

Archived