Martial Arts in Walkley

Tetsudo is an effective combat system marrying practical self defence with holistic techniques to form an encompassing martial art

With its roots in Tibetan and Eastern martial arts the art has been taught and developed within the UK for over 65 years.

As an artform, Tetsudo brings together the mind, body and spirit to develop focus, control and technique.

In Tetsudo you'll build fitness, confidence and ability.

You will learn working, practical self defence, in Tetsudo you won't be taught tricks.

Suitable for all levels from beginners in martial arts to established practitioners. The classes in Walkley are currently for adults only.

Classes are low cost but high quality, the first class is always free.

In Tetsudo classes in Sheffield we utilise formal techniques, freestyle, stick work and meditation to provide tools for life.

Classes are supportive and friendly and open to all.

Training is every Wednesday at 7pm until 8.30 at St Mary's community hall on South Road.

Please feel free to take a look at our website and see if this art is for you.

http://www.sheffieldtetsudo.co.uk

Tetsudo is an effective combat system marrying practical self defence with holistic techniques to form an encompassing martial art

With its roots in Tibetan and Eastern martial arts the art has been taught and developed within the UK for over 65 years.

As an artform, Tetsudo brings together the mind, body and spirit to develop focus, control and technique.

In Tetsudo you'll build fitness, confidence and ability.

You will learn working, practical self defence, in Tetsudo you won't be taught tricks.

Suitable for all levels from beginners in martial arts to established practitioners. The classes in Walkley are currently for adults only.

Classes are low cost but high quality, the first class is always free.

In Tetsudo classes in Sheffield we utilise formal techniques, freestyle, stick work and meditation to provide tools for life.

Classes are supportive and friendly and open to all.

Training is every Wednesday at 7pm until 8.30 at St Mary's community hall on South Road.

Please feel free to take a look at our website and see if this art is for you.

http://www.sheffieldtetsudo.co.uk

I remember being exposed to a bit of Tetsudo under their old name of Goyararu when i lived in Loughborough.

Ustad Daliwal's nephew went to university with me in the 1990's :)

Good luck with it guys ;)

I'll let them know, they're both very good practitioners. To put it mildly :-)

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 13:26 ----------

Anyone interested in trying something a little different training is tonight from 7.

First class is free.

Adults only I'm afraid.

Feel free to check out the website for more information http://www.sheffieldtetsudo.co.uk

Archived