Physically strong men, more likely to have right wing political views

I never said it was true, the article claims it. I was just clearing up the obvious mistake within a few posts of the thread.

i know, i wasn't aiming any comment at you, it's just that yours seemed the more appropriate comment to quote

in addition, Mohammed Ali was a left winger

Your logic seems to be influenced by Hollywood? As has been mentioned most right wingers with a natorious history were mummy's boys.

Not influenced, just looking for examples everyone one can recognise, that's all.

I suppose to counter the point made about small right wingers you only need look at Stalin, being a short-arse communist who killed in the region of 60 million people. You don't get much more notorious than that.

---------- Post added 16-05-2013 at 16:37 ----------

John Prescott?

Teofilo Stevenson - Cuban Olympic heavyweight boxer

by American standards, Samuel L Jackson is a bit of a leftie - as is Sean Penn

Sean Penn http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2011/07/13/sean_penn_320.jpg :)

A little bit of research and it does seem to be correct. Stallone is an open Republican supporter, as is Bruce Willis and Chuck Norris.

Are there any well known and openly left wing males out there :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

What a load of horse****.

What next? My next door neighbour was working but claiming benefit on the sly, and also a Capricorn. Therefore all Capricorns should be monitered more closely by the DWP? I wouldn't be surprised.

Archived