Nigel Farage, trapped in a pub

Yet again we see bolshy student types harassing someone who they don't agree with having never paid a penny in tax but have had their handout for their education !!! Scottish rabble there's a surprise ! Nigel farage don't rise to them ukip got

Them all worried ! Good !

I'm sure the nasty man at the BBC pays tax and his job is to ask politicians awkward questions. Or do you think it's unfair of the media to question UKIP as robustly as they question other parties.

I'm sure the nasty man at the BBC pays tax and his job is to ask politicians awkward questions. Or do you think it's unfair of the media to question UKIP as robustly as they question other parties.

No the BBC guy had every right to ask the questions !! Completely different matter to the bolshy students !

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 12:19 ----------

No the BBC guy had every right to ask the questions !! Completely different matter to the bolshy students ! Not forgetting the BBC guys have a left slanted agenda !

No the BBC guy had every right to ask the questions !! Completely different matter to the bolshy students !

What do you think of Nigel hanging up rather than answering the questions?

Probably not his best course of action but he will learn from that. Personally I think he should have carried on

Hopefully he will. His bluster might work for grabbing headlines but if he wants to be taken seriously as a party leader, he'll have to cope with the difficult questions. I wonder if we'll start seeing him be as evasive as other politicians can be.

Of course there is.

But UKIP are supposed to bring something different. 5 minutes in they've got a policy crisis and considering buying policies from think tanks. Ridiculous. They'll get found out once the other parties get a strategy together.

There is no policy crisis, this is just something peddled by the press who don't want to upset the status quo. They have policies, but that doesn't mean they're written in stone for eternity. Policies will change between now and the General Election, it will do in all parties, and in all parties there will be vigorous debate about policy change.

Adopting policy from think tanks is nothing new either, all the big parties are influenced by think tanks, half the time the top politicians are making speeches for think tanks.

Yet again we see bolshy student types harassing someone who they don't agree with having never paid a penny in tax...

How do you know they haven't "paid a penny in tax"? Students pay tax on thier earnings same as everyone else.

Archived