Nigel Farage, trapped in a pub

Some businesses employ lots of immigrants and very few locals.

Yeah. I know a number of businesses that rely on foreign language speakers. They'd be perfectly willing to employ local British workers for those positions. But seeing what their language skills are at for the most part, that's just not going to happen.

---------- Post added 20-05-2013 at 09:19 ----------

So you don't realise that Adam Smith himself was Scottish. Nor that UKIP wants Scotland to remain in the UK. You are very confused.

I just realised that a certain Edinburgh pub that Nigel Rampage won't be frequenting again any time soon is literally a stone's throw away from the place where Adam Smith's buried. Oh the irony.

Greek Ukip donor says Women in trousers are 'hostile' and unmarried mothers need a 'smack', reports Daily Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10064185/Ukip-donor-says-women-in-trousers-are-hostile-and-unmarried-mothers-need-a-smack.html

His views are objectionable but he's not exactly a major donor to the party. The interesting thing for me is who did the research, and I wonder if we're seeing the start of the barrel-scraping exercise that will see nuggets of info enter the news on a continuous basis from now on. We've seen how the parties can build a head of steam on certain issues. Ukip's turn to be the story now I think.

Anyone who thinks the golf club represents some sort of social pinnacle has serious problems.

And where did I say that the golf club was a pinnacle of anything??? There are all sorts play golf from the manual to office worker to the big boss ............. And shock horror even the coloureds get to play !!!! By the way that's tongue in cheek!! Before it gets reported:roll:

---------- Post added 21-05-2013 at 10:28 ----------

I think AdamSmith longs to be playing golf with the movers and shakers, but doesn't quite have it in him to join them :hihi:

Another back slapper???? I don't really care how they shake and move as long as they play golf :roll:

---------- Post added 21-05-2013 at 10:30 ----------

So you don't realise that Adam Smith himself was Scottish. Nor that UKIP wants Scotland to remain in the UK. You are very confused.

No I didn't and

My view of the scots going independent is my own and didn't say it was ukip s so carry on twisting :roll:

Greek Ukip donor says Women in trousers are 'hostile' and unmarried mothers need a 'smack', reports Daily Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10064185/Ukip-donor-says-women-in-trousers-are-hostile-and-unmarried-mothers-need-a-smack.html

His views are objectionable but he's not exactly a major donor to the party. The interesting thing for me is who did the research, and I wonder if we're seeing the start of the barrel-scraping exercise that will see nuggets of info enter the news on a continuous basis from now on. We've seen how the parties can build a head of steam on certain issues. Ukip's turn to be the story now I think.

Are you sure that's not Prince Philip in his younger days? Sounds like something he would say. :hihi:

Scottish logic: "You're a racist. Go back to England."

Er, you see...

Can you blame the Scots for not welcoming people they believe are racist?

---------- Post added 21-05-2013 at 18:12 ----------

I posted that last week. All parties have donors which are disagreeable.

It's this weeks news too. And news in any other week that suits the Tories. Once they have a good story it won't be let go.

Archived