Company in bed last night

That's similar to my experiance.

I woke one night, around about 4.30, having sensed that someone or something had entered my apartment building. It passed through the entry door, up two flights of stairs and through the door to my flat at great speed. Once in the flat it slowed down, entered my bedroom and then I felt a weight on my legs, as though somebody was sitting on them, I was well awake by this time. I then felt, what felt like, a hand rest on my body. I had no feeling of fear or distress, but I did note that I was having an adrenaline rush.

Eventually, whatever it was went away, I had a sense of it leaving the room, but also dissipating like smoke as it left. I didn't go back to sleep after that.

This happened within a few days of the tragic death of my younger sister, so yes, I did connect the two things. Although, whether it was caused by stress or was my sis saying "goodbye" I don't want to speculate.

I am so glad nobody has chosen to ridicule you, so very sorry for your loss, and yes it could have been her.

I know I am opening myself for " heaven knows what " ,but I want to know if anyone else has had this experience . Last night I was fast asleep & all of a sudden felt someone cuddling me at the side of me. And Yes I am single !!! . I could hear myself shouting go away & leave me alone. They did for a while but then came back I didn't feel at all threatened but just annoyed. I sleep on my left side so felt myself moving onto my back & it stopped . It is not the first time this has happened . Just want to see if this is just me

sorry, shall i pop round in the daytime next time? Oo

Archived