Council Tax Reminders

Google, Starbucks, Boots, Vodafone, millionaires, senior civil servants... they all have financial arrangements to avoid paying tax.

Ordinary people who find themselves unemployed now have to pay council tax from their benefits.

This is not a mistake, it is routine neoliberal policy.

Class war!

Google, Starbucks, Boots, Vodafone, millionaires, senior civil servants... they all have financial arrangements to avoid paying tax.

Ordinary people who find themselves unemployed now have to pay council tax from their benefits.

Class war!

No no no.

No class war.

To make it fair you can pay in twelve monthly installments instead of ten.

I bet you feel daft now.

Class war!

The OP will have to pay £17 per month.

I have to pay £75 per month.

Perhaps he could put his teeth whitening plans on hold.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1151322

Class war? :huh:

I've Received a letter saying that a reminder was sent on the 24th April (no it wasn't) and that as they have not hear from me I must pay the full payment or be taken to court. But we've checked the bank it goes out on and its all been paid.

Looks like I'll need to call them on Monday to tell them to get themselves sorted

I've Received a letter saying that a reminder was sent on the 24th April (no it wasn't) and that as they have not hear from me I must pay the full payment or be taken to court. But we've checked the bank it goes out on and its all been paid.

Looks like I'll need to call them on Monday to tell them to get themselves sorted

Be sure to check the account you are paying is yours.

Especially if you have only just started paying on that account.

I was taken to court for non payment (we don't get benefit so it wasn't their error) it turned out I had been paying the wrong account.

We had moved house and the accounts had been mixed up.

I had receipts and proof but it didn't slow down the process of non payment.

The OP will have to pay £17 per month.

I have to pay £75 per month.

Perhaps he could put his teeth whitening plans on hold.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1151322

Class war? :huh:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Pwned!!!

And without a single occupant discount, the average monthly Band A council tax is closer to £99 a month.

For those of us who actually work for a living of course.

well this is interesting, i got my council tax letter on 24th march for 1st april first payment, paid over a months worth on first payment and now they want to take me to court even though they said that they sent a reminder....nope they did not, i think om gonna go court if requested!!!, i soooo wanna see them squirm when i demand to see a judge and not a side room!!!!. bring it on!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

well the "reminder" that they said was posted out on 24th april has just come through the post today!!!, you couldnt make up how incompatent scc are!!!!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived