Best and most value for money gym in Rotherham

At the moment I go to Total Rebuild in Canklow area, £6 for a week. Good price don't get me wrong but I've heard its a bit shady with the people that are in (taking steriods etc)

I'm 15, you only have to be 12 to go which is strange, you don't get any induction either. They just ask for your name and let you go in.

So is there any other decent gyms around Rotherham area for 15 year olds.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I go to total rebuild and have for many years, yes a lot of people take steroids but its not pushed in your face, tbh I think which ever gym you go to most people will use something, although its not for me, but guess its people's choice, if you speak to Julie at the counter she is friendly and will give advise what to do, but yes they don't give an induction, which I guess they should, you get stuck or not sure what to do, plenty of friendly people there that don't mind helping, I know this could be a little daunting for someone youn, as for another gym there is work house near to kimberworth, hope this helps

Archived