Pedal de Alps!!

Twelve times FIM Trial World Champion Dougie Lampkin will embark on one of the biggest challenges of his professional career when he joins long time Cumbrian friend, Paul Dixon on a trip with a difference this summer. Lampkin and Dixon will head a five rider team who will attempt to pedal from Chorley to Nice over twelve days or so following a route that will cover one thousand miles and take in the fearsome climbs of the Alps.There goal is to raise as much money as possible for Derian House Children's Hospice.He lost his baby son there a few years ago and I'm helping to promote his page as I lost my 20 year old daughter in January there to.Every £1 counts!

http://www.justgiving.com/PedaldeAlps?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socspon&utm_content=PedaldeAlps&utm_campaign=post-sponsor-facebook

I'm sure anyone who cycles would admire this challenge.Please sponsor their efforts!

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 13:48 ----------

They are just £20 short of £6000!

Archived