Best place for car wheel tracking

I'm not after the cheapest place I'm after the best. I dont want to be told this needs doing and that needs doing as it's all been done by a mechanic i trust, just he doesn't have facilities to align wheels so....... any recommendations? (2004 renault scenic if it makes any difference) thanks.

As I've done before, I recommend Top Tread just outside of town. On my old car I used to own they did the tracking for me, was brilliant, even before they went ahead they took me through and told me that the inside of my wheel was bent a little (after an incident with some ice and a curb) and that they would happily do the job but it may not be perfect. I think it was either £15 or £25 I can't remember now.

They get a LOT of bad press, and rightly so, but previously I took it to KwikFit, they had this system whereby if it wasn't right you could take it back as many times within a week to have it re-done. It took about 3 times to do it, but they eventually got it right. the only reason I never used them again is because they tried to charge me £90 for two track rod ends because mine were ''Too rusty and would snap'' this was when I took it to Top Tread and they took a wire brush to them, 30 seconds later showed it was only surface rust.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, another recommendation for Top Tread tyres from me, we called in as we felt the car was pulling to the left slightly, we booked for the tracking to be done, as this was what we probably thought was the cause of the problem, after a full check the tracking was found to be fine, but the tyres needed a lot more pressure as they were running very low, all in 20 mins on the car ramp, and NO CHARGE, not a penny, we even offered a couple of quid for a drink, but they refused, fantastic, I will most certainly be using TOP TREAD again for any future work, and will not hesitate to recommend them to all I meet in the future, customer service at it's best, great work guy's

• 4 months later...

Just had my wheel alignment/tracking done at Autodynamics after doing a bit of research. I had noticed some uneven tyre wear on my car so took it in. They explained everything and encouraged me to stay and watch what they were doing. You can sit in the waiting room if you like but I prefer to see what's happening!

I was very impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm and they were very friendly and welcoming. I also checked out tyre prices whilst there and they are very competetive. More importantly for me they really seem to look after your car.

Oh and don't be put off by all the fancy cars you see in there, mines a humble Citroen and I received excellent service and value for money.