Best place for car wheel tracking

• 4 weeks later...

I recently used Autodynamics on Attercliffe Road but would not recommend them. They were fine until something went wrong and then would not entertain any possibility they were responsible nor wanted to put the error right. A very disappointing and expensive experience despite their "We want the Customer to be happy" spin. Caveat Emptor.

I recently used Autodynamics on Attercliffe Road but would not recommend them. They were fine until something went wrong and then would not entertain any possibility they were responsible nor wanted to put the error right. A very disappointing and expensive experience despite their "We want the Customer to be happy" spin. Caveat Emptor.

What went wrong?

My mate owns Autodynamics and I can't see him not putting right something he may have caused.

You don't trade for over 15 years and work on Bugattis, Porsches and bentleys if you do what you are alleging in your post.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...