Will I get an HC2 certificate?

Just wanted to check before I spunk a bunch of time up the wall filling out the massive application form if they're going to reject me anyway.

I earn £380 per month working part time. I don't have rent or council tax to pay because I live at home, no savings and for the purposes of this form, no other bills because they don't take 'board' or other outgoings into account.

I applied for a HC2 certificate a couple years ago and they rejected my claim on the basis of mine earnings being too high, I think one of the months on the payslip I earned a wad of commission in my job, and it must have pushed me over the threshold.

Anyway the commission incentive was stripped of us and now we get the same, aforementioned basic wage every month.

I've looked around the NHS websites and it just says "Help is based on a comparison between your weekly income and assessed requirements at the time the claim is made" - this to me isn't very helpful.

I read on a spurious forum that the threshold was "£50.95" per week.

Cheers.

Archived