Oklahoma Tornado

Its just hard to believe the destructive power! It makes us human just so insignificant to mother nature.

Do they get even get insurance as they live in 'Tornado Alley'

Poor people.

:(

I would think most insurance companies would black list places like this but you would think red tape goes out the window in these situations.

Crikey, anyone got the news on today, such a vast scale of destruction with 91 including at least 20 children declared dead.

At least 150 people reported injured and the tornado itself was around a mile deep.

I believe that American shoddy homes housing people in match stick homes instead of solid concrete buildings only aids things like this.

We had a tornado in our town in 1979. Our stone and brick buildings were worse hit and more dangerous than our wood framed, and certainly not shoddy homes. We have a lot of wood and not much clay. Do you have any suggestions on what we should use? No? I didn't think so.

Have you seen the interview with the old lady when she finds her dog in the rubble, touching stuff...

This had me in floods of tears as it was a Schnauzer a breed of dog I love ,although any dog would have had me in tears .

Feel so sad for these people ,more beautiful angels lost :(

Archived