Oklahoma Tornado

We had a tornado in our town in 1979. Our stone and brick buildings were worse hit and more dangerous than our wood framed, and certainly not shoddy homes. We have a lot of wood and not much clay. Do you have any suggestions on what we should use? No? I didn't think so.

God that must have been terrifying, the one now was huge and would have wreaked devastation wherever it touched down. This is one thing I do feel sorry for about America, it said they average 1,000 a year big respect to them for picking themselves up, and starting again.

TORNADO SURVIVOR FINDS DOG DURING TV INTERVIEW

This is truly amazing.....watch the video

What an amazing woman, finding her dog meant so much to her, she may not have anything else left.

One persons personal experience can express so much.

RIP to the deceased, and I hope the survivors will get all the help and support they need.

Crikey, anyone got the news on today, such a vast scale of destruction with 91 including at least 20 children declared dead.

At least 150 people reported injured and the tornado itself was around a mile deep.

I believe that American shoddy homes housing people in match stick homes instead of solid concrete buildings only aids things like this.

Have you ever been inside an American home? I bet my wood frame and stucco house is a hundred times nicer than yours :D

Archived