Cheap family holiday abroad Sept 13- where?

Hi all

I know I have asked in the past a few years ago and I know that some people know where and how is best to get a cheap holiday deal... so i thought I would ask because I have been sat in front of Google all day and can't find anything cheaper than about £1300.

Date: 7th Sept (could possibly do 6th, 8th or 9th)

Duration: 7 nights

Airport: Any midlands or Manchester.

Destination: Spain (cheapest flights)

Board: All inc.

All I want is a holiday in a clean and decent hotel, all inc. that serves a decent variety of edible food, and has a decent bar service. Entertainment a bonus and anything for kids also.

Preferably overlooking or within a very short walk of a decent beach.

Basically a holiday geared to wards families but I am not the type of person that will moan at a few groups of loud drunks as I know it's to be expected and my kids sleep through anything!

I can't find anything less than £1050ish, and those that are less than about £1200 have poor hotel reviews and/or are in residential type areas.

First couple of decent hotels in Benidorm are already £1350+ for flight and hotel alone.

Am I being unrealistic? Kids are 4 and 7. I've always heard of 'last minute holidays' but people say this is no longer the case.

So if anyone just has a knack for finding cheap but decent holidays or likes to look (I remember a forummer some years ago offering to look for me!).

I have looked, and will continue looking. But I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Guessing because the type of holiday I want doesn't exist any cheaper but worth a try asking!

x

Thanks, will look. I think most of the 'cheaper' flights now don't include luggage... then there is insurance and transfers to add on but I'd like to find a holiday for less than £1000 for the flights and hotel x

Archived