Do Tesco at Abbeydale Rd have a coathanger recycling facility?

Does Tesco on Abbeydale Rd offer a plastic coathanger recycling facility?

Apparently Tesco have trialed plastic coathanger recycling in five supermarkets and are expanding the amount of shops offering this facility.

We rang Tesco central who didn't know but tried to put us through to Abbeydale Rd (no answer)

Time is my enemy over the next few days and I don't want to pop over on the off chance.

Can anybody help?

I've been doing it for years..............I just ask the checkout to keep them.

Ah well that's the very best way to avoid unwanted coathangers and we haven't always practised this over the years.

In partial defence, Mrs D has often had home delivery from Next and the like and has accumulated a large amount of hangers from them.

It would be interesting to see the look on the underpaid and hard worked couriers faces when asked to take the coathanger back. :D

Hopefully other retailers will start to offer the same service -we used to (and still do say) where there's muck there's money - these days we also say where there's waste there's money :thumbsup:

Mrs longcol has accumulated so many............that's why I've never bothered to bring them home. We've still umpteen of the old wire ones...wonder what the scrap value is these days :D

Ha, we have had a dearth of wire coathangers due to a house move a few years ago and a subsequent clear out - this has led to me going begging into the local dry cleaners for one on a couple of occasions - they do come in handy in various non clothes hanging DIY sort of ways.

Ha, we have had a dearth of wire coathangers due to a house move a few years ago and a subsequent clear out - this has led to me going begging into the local dry cleaners for one on a couple of occasions - they do come in handy in various non clothes hanging DIY sort of ways.

Very handy for unblocking sinks ........

Archived