Domestic abuse towards me

Not sure if this is just an accident or my wife just hates me.I keep getting woken up by her punching me in the night:shocked:.this morning I was so worried for my health I actually got out of bed at half five {after being brutally attacked} and went to work,should I get help ? tempted to wear my full face helmet to bed tonight :confused:

it might be a sleep thing? i punch walls and doors in my sleep, never attacked a person yet (that i know of) apparently it gets worse in menopausal women, a girl a worked with was attacked by her mum in the night and her mum didn't know she had done it.

Not sure if this is just an accident or my wife just hates me.I keep getting woken up by her punching me in the night:shocked:.this morning I was so worried for my health I actually got out of bed at half five {after being brutally attacked} and went to work,should I get help ? tempted to wear my full face helmet to bed tonight :confused:

Make sure your cutlery drawer is locked... install a padlock of hide the steak knives. It could turn worse

Tell her to go see the Doctor and explain what is happening, he will then refer her to someone who can help, at the end of the day she may well have a serious problem that needs sorting so got to start somewhere. I would go with her by the way and be there with the Doctor and butt in if required as some people go into denial.

Archived