Possible nearly new clothes sale

Hi all

I'm looking at putting together a nearly new clothes sale.

We all have clothes we dont need and are struggling to get rid of them. So I'm trying to put together an event where we can all get together and sell our nearly new clothes. You will be able to bring along mens, womens and childrens clothes.

I am thinking of a price per selling pitch and a very small entry fee for those coming to buy. It would be nice to do a nice deed whilst making money for ourselves so I was thinking of donating 5% of each persons selling profits to the Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Does anyone know of any large halls available to hire. Looking for a quite central location that also provides parking.

I am also looking to hire some clothing racks for people to use on the day.

If anyone can help out with any of this or knows anyone that can or any venues please get in touch.

I will post full details of the event when i have something set in place and you can let me know if you would be interested in a spot.

Thanks in advance.

Steph

Archived