Niche Nights

NicheRULES

the thing is chicago house, garage, house all them names are globaly known - where as speed garage is only known as "niche" in sheffield, i suppose its just local slang for speed garage, if referred to speed garage as NICHE down london they wouldnt have a scooby doo what your on about.

Exactement.

Actually, just leave it a few years - I bet our cockney bruvvas and sistas will be using it, and claiming they invented it.

Well, maybe.

i speak to enough people from places like Leeds, Manchester and they know what im on about if a mention niche music

so ive proved you wrong

why have you proved us wrong? just becasue you say so? u could just be talking sh*t. trust me its a local thing - NICHE is not globably knows as the new name of speed garage. I starting to think people are jus taking the **** with this...

why have you proved us wrong? just becasue you say so? u could just be talking sh*t. trust me its a local thing - NICHE is not globably knows as the new name of speed garage. I starting to think people are jus taking the **** with this...

yeah because im sad enough to lie about something like that.

trust you its a local thing? yeah because you can speak for everyone in england cant you??? Niche is not global??? How would you know?? all big on speed garage are we now??

if anyones speaking ***t love its you!

yeah i used to dj speed garage so i used to know a bit about the scene, i admit im not a big fan any more, but i know people still into that scene and the only people i know who refer to it as NICHE are those in sheffield and maybe surrounding areas - and yes NICHE is not known globaly as speed garage, that is a fact. stop takin the ****

yeah i used to dj speed garage so i used to know a bit about the scene, i admit im not a big fan any more, but i know people still into that scene and the only people i know who refer to it as NICHE are those in sheffield and maybe surrounding areas - and yes NICHE is not known globaly as speed garage, that is a fact. stop takin the ****

o well excuse me mr look at me i know everything coz im a d'j

yeah right, you dont know who i know from different places, you dont know what they know either, end of day you havnt got a clue.

what your saying is that is not known anywhere else but sheffield as niche music i know it is coz of the people ive spoken 2

dont think your mr f-in right just coz u used to dj speed garage

shut ya cake ole Love. Cuz u chattin that much ***t your arse is getting jealous

yeah because im sad enough to lie about something like that.

trust you its a local thing? yeah because you can speak for everyone in england cant you??? Niche is not global??? How would you know?? all big on speed garage are we now??

if anyones speaking ***t love its you!

While I dont agree with you that Niche is Speed garage, I agree that it isnt just Sheffield people that know Speed garage as Niche. However it is mainly the northern cities which know about Niche. I knew about Niche before I came to Sheffield from Brum, but I didnt think it was called Niche music, ITs always been Speed garage to me, because that is what it is, however I do realise what people are talking about when they say Niche tunes. Most people back home wouldnt know though.

Archived