Niche Nights

NicheRULES

Dont chat bubbles NicheRULES, There is no difference between Speed garage and 'Niche' music, esepcially as there really isnt such a thing as Niche music.

When I go to Speed garage clubs in Birmingham and other places. they play exactly the same music as in Niche, but its NOT called speed garage.

In fact take a look at the official Niche website and tell me where it mentions Niche music. I only see mentions of Speed garage and Funky House. Oh wait a minute, maybe its because there is no such thing as Niche music :clap:

Owls Chick knows wots she on about. Mr.'I no everythin DJ' iam gonna prove u wrong a second time..here goes...Even in Ibiza they recognise what 'niche' music is all the way ova there - so dont tell me its a sheffiield thang, this is because, (as i have already explained once) niche is slighty different than speed garage. The DJs in Ibiza know what niche is and how it differs from speed garage.

Yes she do's Know what she's on about

thats why that **** Sheffieldism hasnt posted back

i call it niche anyways not speedgarage even though i know its not called niche, i still call it niche, along with the 100's of people who also call speed garage, NICHE!

anyone whos got a problem with it can come kiss my booty because i dont give a flying ****

Moving On....

CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET THIS TUNE

Its called DINER, the 'Speedgarage' yes the 'Speedgarage one, thats what i said' Version

ive been wanting it now for ages and ages but never knew where to get it from it someone can help me out and let me know where i can get a copy...

Thanks

OwlsChick

Archived