Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Absolutely disgusting what's just happened in London. But is it right to blame religion for these kind of terror attacks? It's that individual's mentality that made him do whatever he did.

Just 2 days back there were a couple of shots fired outside my house and the police came in and closed off the street. Apparently it was some Somalian drug dealers who just got out of jail and were seeking revenge.

Utter cowards.
Utter scum. One can but hope they get what's due to them in prison. Preferably on at least a weekly basis. It would also be tragic if they decided to commit suicide by hanging themselves in their cells one night. Tragic I tell you...

Utter scum. One can but hope they get what's due to them in prison. Preferably on at least a weekly basis. It would also be tragic if they decided to commit suicide by hanging themselves in their cells one night. Tragic I tell you...

I suspect that they will be heroes to a lot of people in prison. Most prisons are reputed to have an Islamist faction in them these days and are reputed as Islamist recruitment grounds.

Im British and I have no religion and wouldn't murder someone in the name a religion as I don't follow one !

The Other is capable of murdering in the name of a religion as proven in not just this incident as we don't know yet but others before this and quite possibly this one .

There's an awful lot of people who would categorize themselves as British Muslims and they also wouldn't murder someone in the name of their religion.

Idiots, scum, nutters, wastes-of-space - all of those are better descriptions of these people than British Muslims.

Stand Down

Stand down soldier

Your mission is done

The danger is over

There's no need to run

You were trained well

To obey each demand

So take this and heed

This one final command

Rest your body

And rest your eyes

As we weep the loss

When a good soldier dies

Bask in the peace

That you can now enjoy

Embrace it for us

Let it too be our joy

The life that you lived

Will constantly remind

And bring on a smile

To those you leave behind

We thank you for serving

Your loyalty stood true

And hope that some day

We will meet up

As a non religious person i struggle to understand how anybody could kill somebody apparently in the name of god.I just do not understand and never will.If the rumours of what has happened to the victim is true then it is just horrific.My condolences to the family of the victim.

As a religious person I struggle to understand how anybody could kill somebody apparently in the name of god. They're full of hatred that has no place in religion, they just choose to hang their hate on a hideously warped interpretation of their beliefs.

Its time to boot all this scum out before they do this sort of thing... anyone who doesn't show allegiance to this country, needs putting on the first boat...And those apologist, some on here, who are always defending the religion of peace, lol... want to hold there head in shame...

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 21:37 ----------

Be thankful, it's rare. We're not in Colombia or Mexico yet.

Stop trying to defend the scum by diverting the issue.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 21:39 ----------

"Rivers of blood" anyone?! Enoch Powell was right. Thanks for all the enrichment Labour, cheers.

No he wasn't right despite your wishful thinking.

How many dead people does it take to make a "river of blood" at what point does the phrase become factual?...

You can always guess which religion is going to be involved whenever an incident like this happens.....and 99% of the time you'd guess correctly.

Can a multi-cultural society really work? - I suspect it can, but only if we let people into this country who are also willing to accept and embrace our culture, which also includes learning the language.

Unfortunately the open door policy of recent Governments has allowed all sorts of people into our country, many of whom don't like us or our culture, but they're here because of the freebies on offer.

Whilst there'll always be nutters about (Religious or otherwise), we could cut down on these and other unpleasant incidents by being far more strict on our admittance policy into this country.

I suspect todays events will have earned UKIP a few more votes, it also seems to have crashed the help the heroes website due to the number of people wanting to donate.

Regards

Doom

PS. I forgot to add, I feel sorry for the many decent peaceful Muslims living in this country, because incidents like this can't make life any easier for them.

PPS. I'm pleased to see the Muslim Council of Britain quickly condemned this incident.

Archived