Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Having read that a link to an unpleasant picture had been removed by the site administrator on the grounds that this is a family forum, I'm surprised that so much incitement to racial hatred is allowed.

I see that you're quite new here, some posters spew pretty hateful things. Thankfully they're not in a majority.

You really shouldn't keep calling everyone "stupid" for being opposed to mass immigration and bogus asylum seekers... Its not stupid, its common sense..

There is absolutely no evidence the killers were asylum seekers or the result of mass immigration.

Are you the enemy of the woman in the middle east who lost her children to western drones?

Neither is your neighbour of Asian descent suddenly your enemy because a man lost his life today.

We all need to remember this - because the intent of those today is to make you forget it.

DON'T LET THEM WIN.

I don't get this forum. That's been on the news on tele but not acceptable on here? Are some of you mods for real?

None of the television news programmes I've seen this evening have shown the uncensored / unblurred version of the photograph that was posted here earlier today.

Stupidity beyond stupidity...you really believe the actions of two 20 year old knobheads represents a failure of multiculturism.

Do you know how many days pass in the UK without a shocking murder? Do gratuitous murders of non Muslims on non Muslims represent a failure of anything?

I would actually say your one of the best and most knowledgeable posters on here ! However nothing to do with this incident today I could give you many many reasons why multiculturalism ( that's the correct spelling btw :hihi:) has failed .

I do agree though today's actions have nothing to do with it , just the actions of two random loons !

PS. I forgot to add, I feel sorry for the many decent peaceful Muslims living in this country, because incidents like this can't make life any easier for them.

The EDL and Tommy Robinson aren't going to make it any easier either.

There is absolutely no evidence the killers were asylum seekers or the result of mass immigration.

Never said they were... At this point there's no evidence to say they're not either... I'm surprised they managed to get time off work to go on a killing spree... I don't know but I'll bet they all live on benefits...

None of the television news programmes I've seen this evening have shown the uncensored / unblurred version of the photograph that was posted here earlier today.

I saw the uncensored version and you couldn't really make out any graphic gore due to the distance and angle etc.

Are you the enemy of the woman in the middle east who lost her children to western drones?

Neither is your neighbour of Asian descent suddenly your enemy because a man lost his life today.

We all need to remember this - because the intent of those today is to make you forget it.

DON'T LET THEM WIN.

Well said. Nor am I or you responsible for the invasion of Iraq etc.

So everybody is nice and clear about this.

We will not tolerate personal attacks.

We will not allow images or links to be posted that unsuitable for a family friendly forum.

We expect the debate to remain civil.

We expect the debate to remain on topic.

Please post within these rules and your account will not be suspended.

If you have a problem with moderation on this site take it to the helpdesk.

Archived