Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

My solution: give the Police three months paid leave and let the Army sort this one out.

Just like the fishy one, you are imputing me with your own prejudice. Read what I write, and assume nothing more.

Just above you wrote 'let the Army sort this one out'.

I asked you to clarify whether you were suggesting they kill innocent citizens, or forcibly expel them. You haven't responded yet. What did you mean? If it's either of the former, or even that you're advocating a lesser evil I suspect that you have far more in common with the men who committed this atrocity than you realise.

The fact you are trying to lump all British Muslims in with these two nutcases offends me, and I'm wishy-washy c of e(ish). They are no more responsible than every Irishman was guilty in 70s of supporting the IRA.

Grow up.

I wouldn't say that every Irishman supported the IRA but they did have a significant amount of support from parts of the population, much like Hitler wouldn’t have had the support of every German, but he had enough support to start 2 world wars. I doubt in either case that their supporters were running round with banners of support, most probably just supported them quietly from the side lines.

I wouldn't say that every Irishman supported the IRA but they did have a significant amount of support from parts of the population, much like Hitler wouldn’t have had the support of every German, but he had enough support to start 2 world wars.

Hitler started two world wars - that's a radical re-invention of history :cool:

Instead of hate and rivers of blood, it's this kind of sentiment we all should be focussing on

A Muslim baker was the first to lay flowers at the scene - and he condemned the attack.

Ahmed Jama, 26, said that local Muslims had been keeping their fingers crossed that the murder was not related to Islamic extremists, and he slammed the attacker's warped beliefs, adding: 'This is nothing to do with Islam.'

He said: 'As a local citizen I feel obliged to do so and to pay my respects to the victim and his family. And obviously I am aware of what happened today and who is claiming to have done it - there is someone claiming to be from my religion and I feel very obliged to so the least that I can do which is to bring these flowers.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

Instead of hate and rivers of blood, it's this kind of sentiment we all should be focussing on

A Muslim baker was the first to lay flowers at the scene - and he condemned the attack.

Ahmed Jama, 26, said that local Muslims had been keeping their fingers crossed that the murder was not related to Islamic extremists, and he slammed the attacker's warped beliefs, adding: 'This is nothing to do with Islam.'

He said: 'As a local citizen I feel obliged to do so and to pay my respects to the victim and his family. And obviously I am aware of what happened today and who is claiming to have done it - there is someone claiming to be from my religion and I feel very obliged to so the least that I can do which is to bring these flowers.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

I don't think anyone wants ordinary Muslims to be punished for the actions of a minority. We need to concentrate our efforts on the political ones who blame the west for everything. They should be ripped out root and branch... For the benefit of everyone who lives here.

We can start this by coming out of the EU and the human rights act.. Get them out or in prison.. the scum that picket soldiers funerals and the usual suspects who spew anti British hatred.

Its time to put up or shut up, you're with us or against us, if against us (not in a peaceful way) and promote or support terrorism or extremism there will be a cost...

I don't think anyone wants ordinary Muslims to be punished for the actions of a minority. We need to concentrate our efforts on the political ones who blame the west for everything. They should be ripped out root and branch... For the benefit of everyone who lives here.

We can start this by coming out of the EU and the human rights act.. Get them out or in prison.. the scum that picket soldiers funerals and the usual suspects who spew anti British hatred.

Its time to put up or shut up, you're with us or against us, if against us (not in a peaceful way) and promote or support terrorism or extremism there will be a cost...

Really lazy thinking there. How will either of those ideas help combat fundamentalist extremism?

Archived