Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Small numbers of the EDL are kicking off in Woolwich..

Its just been on the news that two mosques have been attacked in Essex & Kent, Shocking what has happened to this soldier and believe me it has shocked me but attacking people or places connected to Islam is not the way. :(

Iv'e just finished watching Newsnight, it was reported that when a group of young muslims were asked for their opinion on the attack they replied "it was a good thing". They may be in the minority but their comments dont help

A great many of my friends are Muslim & I love them to bits , but I hate what these stupid brain washed idiots have done. They give the good ones a bad name . I have noticed on my way home from work tonight , I live in Bradford ,that there are so many more police on the roads . I do feel there will be a massive back lash now . People have had enough . It is like we have waited too long to sort this out .

Really lazy thinking there. How will either of those ideas help combat fundamentalist extremism?

Perhaps by kicking them out much more easily?...

I see what you did there though...

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 23:35 ----------

A great many of my friends are Muslim & I love them to bits , but I hate what these stupid brain washed idiots have done. They give the good ones a bad name . I have noticed on my way home from work tonight , I live in Bradford ,that there are so many more police on the roads . I do feel there will be a massive back lash now . People have had enough . It is like we have waited too long to sort this out .

That's true... I blame the Liberals' like those on here for allowing the situation to develop... by their constant denial of the problem...

Nobody wants ordinary Muslim's to suffer... But I'd like some to suffer greatly..

Iv'e just finished watching Newsnight, it was reported that when a group of young muslims were asked for their opinion on the attack they replied "it was a good thing". They may be in the minority but their comments dont help

They actually said that on Newsnight? Wow.

Perhaps by kicking them out much more easily?...

I see what you did there though...

Yeah - let's bring back witch hunts while we're at it - you look like a witch to me - into the fire you go - no due process - no right of appeal...........

The trouble is, fairyworld, that such a backlash will inevitably impact on innocent, everyday, decent Muslims and not on the small number of extremists.

That's why it's the duty of all decent people of all faiths or none to stand together and oppose violence, to stand together and promote undrstanding rather than hate.

My Bold=

Backlash against who? If innocent muslims start getting attacked than sorry but I don't think they will just lie down and take it.

I agree, it was reported on News at 10 that the murderer was Nigerian, he was chillingly calm considering what he'd just done.

Do u tink the bombings / drone bombings of thousands and thousands of people in places like africa has owt to do with this ?...

Actions of the west breed , incourage terrosism many many times -

Archived