Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Nobody wants ordinary Muslim's to suffer... But I'd like some to suffer greatly..

I find it sad that you talk in terms of wanting to cause harm and suffering to other people. It's a thing you have in common with terrorists.

The truth is that the only way we'll ever make problems like this go away is through, acceptance, equality, respect and love.

We need to have a society that accepts the differences in others, makes equality the idea at the centre of everything, has real respect for all at its heart and practices love and care for all.

I agree, it was reported on News at 10 that the murderer was Nigerian, he was chillingly calm considering what he'd just done.

Why do we continue to import them from the backwards countries of this world?

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 00:13 ----------

Maybe you should get out more then.

I get out plenty thanks. :confused:

er...because it can't have been more than half a dozen that said it

That depends how many were asked, its the usual method of doing a poll...If ten were asked and ten responded in support then its fair to say that in the general population there will be many in support...

You seem to be encouraging violence. Surely the best way to stop violence is none violence. If you feel like that you'll understand and not oppose the EDL protests tonight.

How exactly am I encouraging violence?

You seem to be encouraging violence. Surely the best way to stop violence is none violence. If you feel like that you'll understand and not oppose the EDL protests tonight.

This is an intriguing way to stop violence - support non-violence by allowing the EDL to run wild. Yeah, right............I suppose the best way to stop Hitler would have been by letting the Nazis run amock.

I find it sad that you talk in terms of wanting to cause harm and suffering to other people. It's a thing you have in common with terrorists.

The truth is that the only way we'll ever make problems like this go away is through, acceptance, equality, respect and love.

We need to have a society that accepts the differences in others, makes equality the idea at the centre of everything, has real respect for all at its heart and practices love and care for all.

That method has unfortunately obviously failed...

Archived