Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

I've lived in Pitsmoor. I live in Sharrow, both areas that have a bad reputation, but I have never felt scared of living there. I've never had a problem with living in those districts.

That word again, you dont live there now, I am talking of the Pitsmoor of the here and now, Sharrow has good and bad depends whereabouts you are.

Any answers to my questions?

That word again, you dont live there now, I am talking of the Pitsmoor of the here and now, Sharrow has good and bad depends whereabouts you are.

Any answers to my questions?

Pitsmoor is cool. I spent a year or so visiting Pitsmoor when I had a girlfriend there.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 01:06 ----------

Not going to say What i think as im sure Mods would remove it !

Why? Is it racist or obscene or promoting hatred or what?

So you have now moved, I didnt mention this area should I add it to the list.

I'm down there every day eating at my mums, I also have lived in Pitsmoor, manor, Wybourn, Norfolk Park, Parsons Cross, Wincobank, Firth Park, Holmes in Rotherham and now live in Shirecliffe as it is near Page hall.

Where do you live yourself?

I'm down there every day eating at my mums, I also have lived in Pitsmoor, manor, Wybourn, Norfolk Park, Parsons Cross, Wincobank, Firth Park, Holmes in Rotherham and now live in Shirecliffe as it is near Page hall.

Where do you live yourself?

Where I live has got nothing to do with the topic in question, I named these places as areas where multi culturalism had failed (East Dene) and others that were mostly populated by immigrants and are filthy and run down (Pitsmoor, Fir Vale, Burngreave).

Where I live has got nothing to do with the topic in question, I named these places as areas where multi culturalism had failed (East Dene) and others that were mostly populated by immigrants and are filthy and run down (Pitsmoor, Fir Vale, Burngreave).

I was asking because its alright slagging areas off but says a lot when you don't mention where you live.

I have lived all over Sheffield and yes certain areas have their own issues but lets be honest no area in Sheffield is a utopia is it?

Archived