Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

I think its very telling that the attack on the soldier is reported as politically motivated and the EDL gathering in Woolwich is called racist. Apparently racism can only be white on black!

I think we should start a 'wear a Help for Heroes' T-Shirt campaign! right back in their face!

Right back in whose face? I quote "One man's hero is another man's terrorist"

I know what you mean, but ... can you imagine what would happen if any supporters of the murderer decided to wear a 'Help for Heroes' t-shirt!

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 03:16 ----------

I think its very telling that the attack on the soldier is reported as politically motivated and the EDL gathering in Woolwich is called racist. Apparently racism can only be white on black!

In actual fact, both situations are caused by extremists. The reporting of it is down to journalists.

I think if you watch the videos of the EDL "gathering" you'll see it was nothing more than a few 13-16 yr old facebook inquisitives with the odd staunch racist thrown in for leadership, and ready to do one if faced with anything more than an officer at 50 paces.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 04:53 ----------

Why are you racist?

Do you mean, Why ? Are you racist ?

Or are you asking him what influenced him to become racist ?

If you're going to ask a question at least make it clear. :roll:

I think if you watch the videos of the EDL "gathering" you'll see it was nothing more than a few 13-16 yr old facebook inquisitives with the odd staunch racist thrown in for leadership, and ready to do one if faced with anything more than an officer at 50 paces.

Looked like plenty of adults there to me.

Hard to tell when they turn up with Balaclavas and Hockey masks. Scum.

You are right about one thing - they're cowards.

Blimey. How wrong can a statement be?

Can anyone think of a subset of the Irish population that wouldn't support the IRA... you have 30 seconds for this part.

Can anyone think of a very large, international superpower that allowed the bankrolling of the IRA? You have 45 seconds for this tricky question.

In the history of stupid posts on SF, Smithy has just posted the stupidest.

And that is without his embarrassing re-invention of Hitler, which has already been dealt with.

So you are claiming the IRA didn't have a significant amount of support?

You would appear much smarter if you countered the valid point I made instead of throwing the insults around.

So you would be happy to go house hunting with a view to settling there would you?

Pretty daft question, you could ask the same about any impoverished white working class area.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 07:41 ----------

If it's so 'telling' could you let us know who 'told' you?

Pretty daft question, you could ask the same about any impoverished white working class area.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 07:41 ----------

If it's so 'telling' could you let us know who 'told' you?

I could but on this occassion i'm not.

Archived