Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

I will name East Dene in Rotherham as an area where multi culturalism has already failed the mainly elderly residents have repeatedly called for help from the local councillor and he has refused to even visit the area. Pitsmoor, Burngreave, Fir Vale are filthy, run down areas with high crime rates that consist mostly of immigrants, its high time the blinkers came off and these issues were addressed. You can reply all night with your politically correct garbage all night, I know what I see with my own eyes and I work in different areas of Sheffield on a daily basis.

I think you mean Eastwood,East Dene is full of Jeremy Kyle fodder not immigrants

Maybe instead of nit picking and point scoring we should instead all buy and wear a Help for Heroes tshirt and show our disgust at the crime in a way that doesn't castigate a particular religion but instead acknowledges the sacrifice that some have made.

RIP to the lad and condolences to his poor family who have the unenviable ability to watch their lads alleged murderer on you tube.

Maybe instead of nit picking and point scoring we should instead all buy and wear a Help for Heroes tshirt and show our disgust at the crime in a way that doesn't castigate a particular religion but instead acknowledges the sacrifice that some have made.

RIP to the lad and condolences to his poor family who have the unenviable ability to watch their lads alleged murderer on you tube.

Why not castigate it ,it seems it was committed in the religions name

I can't link to it because I'm on my phone, but the footage of the man with bloody hands justifying himself to passers-by and their camera phones is mad. I wouldn't be filming a man with a machete as he does his vox pop - I'd be running in the opposite direction.

yup, obviously its horrific, disgusting and shocking-there always have and always will be psychotic murderers around.

I can't get my head around the way some of the witnesses reacted-videoing on their mobiles and someone tweeting "oh my god I just saw a man get decapitated". I would have been sprinting away or screaming. I can't believe people would tweet something like that. I know shock makes you act differently but still!!

Why not castigate it ,it seems it was committed in the religions name

Because we don't know that.

All we know is that some nutter and his mate murdered a young lad (allegedly just incase this ever does get read and used to cry trial by media not that I think that)

I could go kill someone and claim Glamrocker spoke to me through my cornflakes and made me do it.

Wouldn't make it true.

I could but on this occassion i'm not.

My point being there's little difference other than the skin colour of the locals

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 08:44 ----------

Read the Koran, it's all in there. These two murdering savages are just a bit ahead of the programme.

You haven't really read the Koran have you?

Are you advocating the murder of innocent citizens here, or just the forced expulsion of innocent citizens?

Banning islam would be a good start.?

Then anyone found practising islam would be deported to a country where practising islam isnt against the law?

My point being there's little difference other than the skin colour of the locals

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 08:44 ----------

You haven't really read the Koran have you?

I have read the Koran and the bible and both of them are very clear in the killing of non believers in fact it could be the same book but a different God and that is why ALL religion should be banned.

Archived