Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

They were responding honestly to the question, what makes you think it's a minority view?

I dont think it is a minority view.

Give them their dues, they were honest.

Sick in the head maybe,

Twisted and very dim perhaps but you cant fault their honesty.

I have read the Koran and the bible and both of them are very clear in the killing of non believers in fact it could be the same book but a different God and that is why ALL religion should be banned.

er...because it can't have been more than half a dozen that said it

Funny though that out of the all the peaceful muslims you and other shout about, they happened on some not so peaceful ones who thought the killing was a good thing.

Unless you think those muslim who were asked were specially selected to give the rest of muslim a bad name.

Do you think this is possible?

Pitsmoor, Burngreave, Fir Vale are filthy, run down areas with high crime rates that consist mostly of immigrants,

To be fair these areas were filthy and run down long before immigrants settled there - that's probably why they did in the first place, it was cheap.

NO, it was not. it was not done in my name or the name of my religion.

Yes it was.

One of the murderer said so.

Also, can you tell me any other religion whos followers shout "Allahu Akbar"?

It was done in the name of islam. Saying it wasnt wont change that.

Funny though that out of the all the peaceful muslims you and other shout about, they happened on some not so peaceful ones who thought the killing was a good thing.

Unless you think those muslim who were asked were specially selected to give the rest of muslim a bad name.

Do you think this is possible?

I've no idea, but Ive never encountered a Muslim who wants to kill me and I guarantee over the next few days I won't find one who is celebrating this murder.

Which do you think is the more sensational story from a news editor's perspective?

But think about that logically, crazybaby...

How many Muslims did the BBC have to interview before those prats, before they found the ones who were stupid enough to say/ think such things, and to give them the soundbite they wanted, to tell the story with the slant the BBC wanted to put on it?

You're guessing here. Grasping at straws even.

Its just as likely that those mulsims were the first ones they spoke too.

The very first and thats the consensus of the local area.

You're guessing here. Grasping at straws even.

Its just as likely that those mulsims were the first ones they spoke too.

The very first and thats the consensus of the local area.

Crikey, you better climb into your nuclear bunker then if you think that view is the typical Muslim one..in fact don't bother, we'd all have been long dead already.

Yes it was.

One of the murderer said so.

Also, can you tell me any other religion whos followers shout "Allahu Akbar"?

It was done in the name of islam. Saying it wasnt wont change that.

It was done in the name of their extremist view of Islam. The majority of Muslims will be as disgusted as everyone else by this killing.

Recently there were two children murdered in France, by their father. Should we therefore blame all fathers too?

I've no idea, but Ive never encountered a Muslim who wants to kill me and I guarantee over the next few days I won't find one who is celebrating this murder.

Which do you think is the more sensational story from a news editor's perspective?

I wouldnt know. i take all newspaper headlines which a large pinch of salt.

Archived