Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

When you think about it, they are no more deranged and stupid than people who follow one of the many gods that a floating around.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 10:00 ----------

No

Yes

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 10:01 ----------

Well thats one way to play down what was said.

Youthful bravado?

I dont know of any youth who would even think something like that, never mind say it on tv or in the papers.

I am referring to the young men who Quisquose saw in the entrance to Tesco, I made this quite clear in my post.

This is the first I've heard of it alchresearch, it's an interesting story that received little coverage, although in fairness it's probably premature to speculate about the reasons for it as they might not be racially motivated.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 10:16 ----------

Until a brick hits them on the back of the head, and depending on which side threw it.

"Why live a life sentence? Hate killed my son, so why should I be a victim too?".

Unforgiveness makes you a victim and why should I be a victim? Anthony spent his life forgiving. His life stood for peace, love and forgiveness and I brought them up that way.

I have to practice what I preach. I don't feel any bitterness towards them really, truly, all I feel is... I feel sad for the family."

These words were spoken by Anthony Walker's mother, a black Liverpool teenager who was murdered by racists..she has lost more than anyone can imagine and we should all today take a leaf out of her book of dignity.

Nope, nor the public outrage. Despicable.

I imagine there would have been more coverage if the attacker had stayed at the scene shouting God is great, kill all the Muslims. But it was just one of the many cowardice attacks that takes place in the UK on a regular basis.

A pal of mine (serving) explained to me after returning from tour in Afghanistan that the extremists most effective weapon was to affect outrage on the general muslim community.

Pushing the very thing the extremists accuse us of into existence.

I have seen the stuff here on SF and the frothing on facebook, we are being played like a well trained fiddle.

A young man was brutally murdered yesterday in our capital city in the middle of the day.

Instead of possibly furthering the alleged murderers agenda wouldn't his memory be better served by us being stoically British and showing our support for the family of the victim and our appreciation of his sacrifice because of his service to our country?

A pal of mine (serving) explained to me after returning from tour in Afghanistan that the extremists most effective weapon was to affect outrage on the general muslim community.

Pushing the very thing the extremists accuse us of into existence.

I have seen the stuff here on SF and the frothing on facebook, we are being played like a well trained fiddle.

A young man was brutally murdered yesterday in our capital city in the middle of the day.

Instead of possibly furthering the alleged murderers agenda wouldn't his memory be better served by us being stoically British and showing our support for the family of the victim and our appreciation of his sacrifice because his service to our country?

Agree, don't allow these deluded fools' mission to be accomplished.

I am referring to the young men who Quisquose saw in the entrance to Tesco, I made this quite clear in my post.

Obviously you didnt.

But thanks for clearing that up :)

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 10:34 ----------

Why stop at holy books. Lets ban anything which has been created from religion. Lets let that Vatican closed down immediately. Sistine Chapel? Whitewash that fresco.

That would suit me down to the ground

Itll never happen of course. Theres far too many deluded, weak people who need their god :)

Archived