Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

There is a very simple answer to that one. As with Qatada, you tell folk that they are not welcome in this country. You withdraw all rights, benefits and everything else. You then offer them the option of detention or getting on a boat or plane to wherever will take them. It's there problem not ours.

And if they are British and born here?

One of them was shouting out 'an eye for an eye', which is from Exodus, I believe. Maybe he was the one who was a former Christian, now Muslim convert.

It is actually a founding principal of pre Christian Babylonian law.

There is a very simple answer to that one. [...] to wherever will take them.

That doesn't sound like a simple answer.

What if nobody will "take them"?

Maybe put an auction out? "Who will buy - our Islamic extremist? Jihadist, coming to youuuuu!"

And if they are British and born here?

Under section 40 of the British Nationality Act 1981, as amended in 2006, the home secretary may make an order depriving a person of citizenship status if they are "satisfied that deprivation is conducive to the public good". No reasons need be given and no court approval is required.

Any current and active FEBA (forward edge of battle area) for landmine/IED clearing duties, to help save British soldiers' lives.

They invoked Talion, this seems a fair, proportionate and useful way of granting their wish.

Maybe put an auction out? "Who will buy - our Islamic extremist? Jihadist, coming to youuuuu!"
Though I like that one too, still more utilitarian and helpful for the entire country.

There is a very simple answer to that one. As with Qatada, you tell folk that they are not welcome in this country. You withdraw all rights, benefits and everything else. You then offer them the option of detention or getting on a boat or plane to wherever will take them. It's there problem not ours.

So you're proposal is we ban everyone from coming to Great Britain? Do that include importer & exporters, tourists, students, etc?

You should probably read my post. I said detention or find a country that will take you.

Archived