Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

A lot more like what, do you think they've got anymore idea who they are than you or I do?

Of course they can, there are around 2 million Muslims in this country, 2 of them went on the rampage yesterday this is not a daily occurrence yet people are murdered everyday in our homes and on our streets for totally trivial reasons which arent connected to religion at all.

I could argue that men and women cannot live side by side given that 2 women per week are murdered by a current or former violent spouse. The majority of religious folk do live side by side in this country without slaughtering one another. It's the extremists and those who politicise their extreme views who are the problem.

This is the first time that I have ever seen a stabbing called a "terrorist attack". David Cameron really "jumped the gun" on that one. But then, "terrorism" is just a meaningless political buzzword these days, and Cameron is a politician, so it does make sense that he would use it.

What it actually is; is "a violent murder", perhaps a "hate crime".

Was Anders Behring Breivik labelled a terrorist after killing 77 people?

The Norwegian government even went as far as to try and claim he was insane.

Well as these guys were known radicals it doesn't take a genius does it?

These individuals were already known to the security services, for all you know they might have been outed by their own community.

Archived