Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Full transcript-

The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Shari'a in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you lot are extreme. You are the ones that when you drop a bomb you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality. By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace. So leave our lands and we can all live in peace. That’s all I have to say. [in Arabic:] Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.

A lot more like what, do you think they've got anymore idea who they are than you or I do?

They probably have a better idea than myself, I don't use local mosques I don't pray with other Muslims or discuss any religious beliefs with other Muslims, I don't live in a Muslim community. We don't fully understand the religion we need help from the Muslim community to stop this happening, not just openly the faith away from a situation that keeps on arising.

Of course they can, there are around 2 million Muslims in this country, 2 of them went on the rampage yesterday this is not a daily occurrence yet people are murdered everyday in our homes and on our streets for totally trivial reasons which arent connected to religion at all.

This man was hacked to death in the middle of the street for everyone to see, hardly just another murder,after the said incident the murderers start shouting religious beliefs.

Not just 2 though is it, 4 more from the London bombings, countless

more from foiled plots which I would bet were religiously

Motivated

This man was hacked to death in the middle of the street for everyone to see, hardly just another murder,after the said incident the murderers start shouting religious beliefs.

Not just 2 though is it, 4 more from the London bombings, countless

more from foiled plots which I would bet were religiously

Motivated

You need to fix your quote your appending statements to me that I didn't make, thanks.

British Legion fiundraisers have received an email today advising about wearing anything that advertises their good work... Vote UKIP, its time for a change...

And how would a UKIP government have prevented this attack?

The full uncut video and transcript of the Adebolajos rant is here...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Says "Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace." ???

The media was quick to censor the religious references.

The killer talked of injustice and inequality. Probably an educated drop out without much going for him, the stereotypical 'terrorist'.

Full transcript-

The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Shari'a in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you lot are extreme. You are the ones that when you drop a bomb you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality. By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace. So leave our lands and we can all live in peace. That’s all I have to say. [in Arabic:] Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.

In my mind these are the rantings of a radicalised Muslim. Obviously lived in this country (maybe even born here). And yet, our cool liberal law lords still would keep the likes of Abu Qatada(sp) safe in this country to be able to preach his hate at every opportunity.

It stinks!!!

Archived