Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

In my mind these are the rantings of a radicalised Muslim. Obviously lived in this country (maybe even born here). And yet, our cool liberal law lords still would keep the likes of Abu Qatada(sp) safe in this country to be able to preach his hate at every opportunity.

It stinks!!!

He was born in Lambeth, London.

The other was born in Nigeria and is a naturalised British citizen.

In my mind these are the rantings of a radicalised Muslim. Obviously lived in this country (maybe even born here).

Would you say the way to tackle this is more:

a) integration, acceptance and understanding;

or b) hatred, isolation and eviction?

You'd be better off asking a group of radicalised Muslims

No, because it's asking how do we get rid of them. Any answer would be like asking the christmas turkey what its favouite flavour of stuffing is.

Besides, if we as a nation want to tackle these idiots we have to stand together.

These individuals were already known to the security services, for all you know they might have been outed by their own community.

Do you have any evidence to back up them being outed by their own community or is it just another of your attempts to make muslims look better in the public perception?

Now is the time for the British Members of Parliament and I include all MP's of All parties sitting to group together and pas a law to remove the gag from the mouths of the hereditary bred BRITISH White citizens throughout the Country. We British are gaged by the minority Moslem community who under labour Blair the Moslems moaned and they managed to twist him Blair around their little finger and get All they wanted. They were on their way to controlling the whole Nation. As the Koran says the Moslem Faith followers will rule the world by 2009 they failed in that year, but I feel they are not going to be long in achieving control through our Councils and other infiltration routes in the next twenty five to fifty years.

We have to deal with this subject problem very hard. Jail the offenders for LIFE, and I mean a full life term till death. The Two in this incident in London have a great (big) team behind them, Those found to be supporting them should receive very lengthy sentences also and the full deportation to their country of origin of all the members of their family for up to five generations behind them including all family members who are classed as British. They are only British by having been born in our Country. It would also clean our residential streets and terraced properties up in many Cities and towns up from "Geto-ization".

Come on MP's get on the side of the British for Britain only and out of the EEC.

Archived